The Coffin Club
If you love exploring beautiful old historical cemeteries, then you should become a member of the Coffin Club! This new rewards scheme is completely free to join, and with your Coffin Club members’ passport you will receive generously discounted or free cemetery night tours.
- $10 for all night tours with Queensland Cemetery History Tours – that’s up to 50% off!
- One free tour for every five you take with Queensland Cemetery History Tours.
- Do all our tours and attend selected events to get a Coffin Club ‘Hall of Fame’ certificate and webpage listing, enamel badge, and a free book.
- You’ll be among the first to know about new tours and special events and deals.
- Membership is free.
How do I join?
Just take one of our cemetery night tours and ask one of the guides for your Coffin Club passport. Then confirm your membership via email and that’s it!
We will count up to four different tours you have already taken with us since January 2021 as part of your membership.
- Members must be registered with a valid email address with the Friends of South Brisbane Cemetery.
- Members must be aged 18 years or over and resident of Australia.
- Passports are not transferable to any other person.
- Available tours are subject to change.
- Offers only applicable to night tours.
- Offers only applicable to Queensland Cemetery History Tours.
- Physical attendance on tours by registered passport holder is required for validation of relevant passport page.
- Free tours must be claimed within 6 months of initial eligibility.
- The Friends of South Brisbane Cemetery retain the right to refuse or cancel any membership of the Coffin Club.